- Define Academy strategy aligned with Transformation strategy.
- Derive capabilities roadmap, together with decoding project implementation plan into new competencies required, gaps identification, best practice understanding, action plan development, and measurement.
- Design academy programs & approaches; reskill & upskill programs matched with company's needs, with a consideration of return on investment that both financial and nonfinancial aspects.
- Develop capabilities curriculum and integrate with existing company learning curriculum.
- Promote self-development through a designed academy programs and eLearning platforms for sustaining capability development.
- Perform a research and/or proof of concept (POC) to explore the most fit context, method, or mechanism for delivering the excellent programs across company.
- Leads and manage external partners for end to ensure the success of academy programs.
- Boost and drive change management across company to ensure the adoption of new capabilities - apply new capability to real-world project.
- Proactively engage and inspire with not only participants but also BU owners and senior leaders to stay relevant with Transformation journey.
- Facilitate and coach senior leaders and business units in any appropriate approach needed and best fit i.e. workshops, sharing, Go & See, etc.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred) in Human Resources Development or related field.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in Learning/Development or curriculum design and driving transformational change; prior experience in digital transformation is strongly preferred.
- High performing individual with excellent track record and able to develop a good rapport with senior leadership.
- High level of energy and creativity to drive change management and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience in curriculum design and partnership management.
- Experience in employee, leadership and communication topics.
- Significant experience in workshop facilitation and leadership trainings and organizational change management.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and rapidly understand new organizational context.
- Open and trustworthy personality, strong relationship building.
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8610 and ask to speak to the HR Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901