- Utilize soft skill in HR Development methodologies and techniques in training, performance appraisals, organizational development and career development to meet different sets of individual or group performance development needs.
- Understand the concept of Employee Branding and able to instill specific sets of appropriate culture and perception of the company images and values into all employee minds.
- Assess and administer training and skill development needs for all employees in different levels throughout the company and design the most appropriate training and development roadmaps for individuals or groups to ultimately provide superior workforce adding value to the company's competitive advantage based on corporate objectives.
- Improve competency level of all employees through the designed development programs.
- Engage employees from different levels and different departments to willingly participate in the designed training programs and roadmaps.
- Support organizational changes by analyze business situation and business goals as well as growth projection and use them to design Organizational Development plan and able to integrate it with the employees' development plan to prepare the right 'human capital' to match the business requirements.
- Bachelor degree in human resources or any related field ( Human Resources Development or Organizational Development will be advanced)
- Strong backgrounds with at least 5 years' experience in management level of HR Performance Development or Organizational Development, in addition to broad experience in basic Human Resource Management;
- A proven experience in Talent Management and Changes Management will be considered as advantages
- Relevant experience in Employee Branding and working with culture development will also be valued.
- Strong leadership quality to be able to lead organizational changes;
- Strong coaching and communication skills to be able to engage all employees into participation;
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901