HRD Strategy Manager
Location: Bangkok (Metropolitan)
- Develop in terms of strategic innovation for HR training and development needs of the business.
- Classify development needs and working closely with HRBP and business manager by focusing on job requirements, career paths, and business objectives and priorities.
- Design, develop and drive execution of development programs to enhance competency to meet the company's leadership expectations.
- Develop annual activity roadmaps and programs to meet identified development needs and gap closure in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Design and develop facilitate tailored development activities based on ad hoc requests or plans.
- Through targeted leadership development activities, contribute to company's transformation program realizing for long term strategic ambition.
- Provide leadership consultancy including coaching for line managers to follow up and enhance their managerial and leadership skills.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Work on special project assignment(s).
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HRD or related field.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in leadership and functional competency development programs, and OD, Learning & Development, preferably with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Ability to cooperate with fast-pace working culture.
- Flexible, adaptable, excellent communication skills with employees from top to down.
- Initiatives, out-of-the-box thinker and love learning something new.
- Good facilitation and trainer skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, logical thinking, interpersonal and presentation skills.
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
K. Ratchanan. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901