- To develop, improve and maintain HRIS management procedures, guideline and tool.
- To develop and update HRIS process documentation.
- To initiate and lead HRIS process improvement projects.
- To provide advice, guidance and support to HR Process Owner.
- To provide HRIS training to HR Process Owner and users.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, HR Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience to develop, integrate, test and deploy HRIS Data Management.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and HRIS database design and structure.
- Possess specific knowledge of one or several HRIS IS solutions and process redesign methodology.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skills, project management skills, negotiation skills.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901