- Handle for policy, strategy and action plan of HRM, HRD and consistent with Company business plan.
- Support work relate to HRM, Administration, labor relation with Strategic plan and employee need.
- Control and manage the budget of HR department.
- Preparation of regulations guide, various regulations with labor law and review up to date.
- Survey and update trends about compensation and benefits comparison with competitive market.
- Implementation of labor relations activities to meet the needs of employees and the organization.
- Analysis / Process Improvement within the organization to be competitive with the market.
- Handle for Performance evaluation of employees.
- Supervise, follow, development and improvement the process of testing and recruitment, to recruit appropriate personnel to the organization.
- Male or Female, Age 40 Up.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in human resources management and other related fields.
- Experienced in the HRM Function (Welfare, General Affair, Employee Relation, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment) at least 15 years in Management level in Automotive Part Industry or Manufacturing industry and Good knowledge of labor law.
- Change Agent, People Mind, Innovative, Mature, proactive, high responsibility, Service-minded, Enthusiastic, and Adaptable.
- Strong in Managerial & leadership skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English both written & spoken.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901