- Manage and responsible for all HRM functions such as Recruitment, C&B, Employee Relation.
- Managing recruitment systems and processes to ensure the attraction of the right talent.
- Manage manpower planning, staff cost and budgeting and include controlling organization compensation & benefits.
- Identify all necessary Human Resources policies, monitoring and ensure the policies are well complied and applicable to labour law requirements To advice in-source labor, payroll, tax, social security, provident fund and other related.
- Manage the annual compensation process, partnering with management to determine annual salary increases, promotions, and other compensation decisions.
- Consolidate, analyse and propose C&B report including Salary Structure.
- Provide data for Payroll system regularly to related parties.
- Review and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Lead, coach and supervise the team.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Political Sciences or related field.
- 8-12 years of HRM experiences with 3 years in management level.
- Strong knowledge in recruitment, compensation and benefits, Employee Relation, Labour Law & Thai Labour Protection Law will be advantage.
- Experience in Corporate HR Office with background in Salary Structure review, Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Performance Management System would be an advantage.
- Ability & skills to track & analyst the report in HRM function.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Proactive, positive attitude and can work hard under pressure & tight deadline.
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and as a team with department managers.
- Good command of English both spoken & written and strong computer skills especially relating to MS Office.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok (Sai), HR Coordinator.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901