- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Company's HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Company's ambition to be a high performing organisation; to include initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build employee engagement.
Learning & Development
- To develop the Company's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their employees; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support employee's development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- To lead on the development of employee skills and knowledge database in order to maximise the diverse talents of the organisation.
- Develop recruitment and selection process effectively.
- Implement the organization's recruitment strategy
- Develop and lead a recruitment and integration process.
- Manage all vacancies are filled by high quality candidates who are welcomed and supported
- Manage and fill the vacancies within agreed timescales and budget
- Assess effectiveness of hiring process and selection criteria
- Develop, review and standardize all test to be more validate & related to position requirements.
- Provide insight that helps line manager make decisions on talent pipelines to deliver business growth.
- Evaluate external labour market conditions and internal employee turnover trends.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external recruitment agencies
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of recruitment professionals
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- 5-8 years of working experience in recruitment, Human Resource Development.
- MNC solid background in OD and TA; chemical / petrochemicals / logistics industry preferred, manufacturing background is advantage
- Proven records in facilitating / leading successful change management and/or organization development projects
- Experienced in leadership presentations / influencing / intervention or as a change agent.
- Understands in depth of Learning & Development process & procedures.
- Understands in depth of resourcing process & procedures.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to build rapport, momentum, engagement and commitment with related parties to the projects and assignments.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901