To be the central point of contact for all operational HR topics by providing expert advice, creates a trustbuilding partnership with internal coporate, develops solutions, plans and executes the project implementation;
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance with solutions
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Thai Nationality, age 27-40 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Political Science, Humanities, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- 5 years of experiences in HRBP/HR Generalist/HR Operations with minimum 2 years experience in HR Project implementation
- Able to manage all HR operations from end-to-end.
- Independent, hands-on, good managerial skill.
- Good communication, decision making, coordination skill, interpersonal skill.
- Dynamic, adaptable, energetic, and open minded
- Fluent in English both written and speaking.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok (Sai).
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901