- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiates HR project, improvement, and/or policy to solve the issues or to accommodate the strategies and requirement of the management.
- Performs and manages general affairs tasks concerning corporate facilities for good working conditions, corporate legal, and procurement.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Political Science, Humanities, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 10-15 years of experiences in Human Resource Management - HRM, operation services.
- Able to manage HR operations from end-to-end.
- Independent, hands-on, good managerial skill.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill.
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand