- Work with Global HR team in America, Europe, Japan, SEA to implement global HR Transformation projects.
- Act as contact point of Thailand in relation to all HR matters.
- Be in a role of HR Regional Head Quarter representative to facilitate the group company in Thailand.
- Provide HR Shared Services e.g. Recruitment, Mobility, Consultation, Payroll, Training, etc. to Group Company in Thailand.
- Work closely to support and consult with line managers in all related HR issues and employee especially in HR policies and HR Transformation project implementation.
- Being as partner leaders to plan for manpower needs, analysis of manpower and manage bi yearly manpower headcount budget.
- Review employee handbook to ensure that the HR procedures are up to date and comply with the legal.
- Manage HR procedure and policy to align with regional's policy.
- Manage end to end the hiring process.
- Review and revise company salary structure.
- Total Remuneration Survey.
- Operating Bonus Salary Increment and Promotion.
- Payroll reconcile and annual legitimate reports, coordinate with Payroll vendor for monthly payroll, claims, tax, Provident Fund.
- Monitor and review Group Life Insurance policy.
- Work with line managers and employees to provide and facilitate In-House and Public Training
- Manage e-Learning system.
- Act as "Trainer" and "Facilitator" on assigned training sessions.
- Implement and manage Training yearly plan and training roadmap.
- Manage employee engagement survey, analyze result and propose plan increase employee's engagement level.to Executive Management Committee.
- Implementing engagement activities to build employees engagement.
- Manage Performance System and do the performance calibration to link with total compensation.
- Co-ordinate with global team and line manager for talent review and succession planning.
- Providing support to line managers on staff grievances and disciplinary action cases.
- Be company's representative for quarterly meeting with Welfare Committee
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
- 15 years of experiences in HRM, HRD, OD in MNC
- Conversant with HRIS systems and be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate across organization with effective influencing skill.
- Strong HR concept and excellence execution in diversified workplace
- Good analytical and collaboration
- Good presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills
- Proficient in English communication both speaking and writing skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to Khun Chitrada. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901