Human Resource Manager, Indochina
- Develop, formulate and implement Company's HR strategies and initiatives in line with the Company's Mission, Vision and Strategies and aligned with Corporate and AP HRs'.
- Review and manage effective recruitment strategies to attract and select talented people best fitted for the Company.
- Drive performance management activities and propose competitive remuneration policies to enhance and promote performance-oriented culture.
- Management of compensation and benefits, and monthly payroll.
- Strengthen Indochina Management Team competencies through learning and development initiatives.
- Provide strategic, timely advice and solutions to the Indochina Management Team and hands-on services to the managers on HR related matters
- Provide leadership for effective Employee Relations initiatives.
- Establish a channel of communication for employees to ensure two-way communication between the Company and the employees.
- Understand legal requirements affecting the human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are complying.
- Ensure timely completion of programs such as Ethics training, Conflict of Interest, Communication Plan annually.
- Closely monitor hiring status, employee turnover, employee training and development, provide monthly updates of these HR metrics to Management through the HR Dashboard and proactively address issues and problems if targets and objectives in these areas are not met.
- Perform as Ethics Officer for the Company, to conduct Ethics Training, Ethics Refresher Training, distribution of annual Conflict of Interest Questionnaires and investigation and reporting for any ethics issues.
- Perform as Crisis Management Representative for the Company.
- A recognized degree or equivalent with 10 years' generalist HR experience.
- Understanding of Indochina Labour Laws.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess effective coaching skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to the HR Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901