Our client is a leading global ingredient provider. They work closely with clients with in food, beverage, brewing, and pharmaceutical industries and numerous industrial sectors. The company is operating in over 40 locations and is currently expanding throughout the world. With the ongoing expansion, they are currently looking for an "Indirect Procurement Manager - CAPEX/MRO" within the company's strategic expansion plan for their Procurement Team.
The "Indirect Procurement Manager" will focus on the technical sourcing such as CAPEX, MRO, Engineering, Facilities/Factory Services, and others relating to a manufacturing plant. The person will work closely with various stakeholders such as project engineering, process continuous improvement, maintenance, EHS, quality and admin. team to ensure the cost competitiveness of projects, materials and service work, quality and on-time delivery. The ideal candidate should have direct experience in indirect procurement and have background within the engineering field.
- Responsible for client's requirements by sourcing merchandise list.
- Indirect Procurement - CAPEX and MRO category (Capital or Machine and Automation, Renovation & Building, MRO and Site Service, IT, Logistics, Fleet and Travelling, Professional service and others)
- Align good practices and strategic direction with APAC team - Design processes aligned to corporate and purchasing guidelines including bidding rules with suppliers.
- Work and coordinate with Engineering or Other departments to execute and ensure the integrity and clarity of requirements and that all expectations are communicated effectively and support all matters related to the procurement function (Equipment, Materials, Delivery, Service provider and Commercial term.)
- Develop and negotiate long term agreements with strategic suppliers
- Define and enforce the framework and process for proactive procurement policies, ensuring all compliance and good code of ethics are followed.
- To involve liaison with the corporate procurement stakeholders - Capex & MRO categories and key multi-national suppliers
- Proceed the contract agreements
- Spending analysis for Cost reduction opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- At least 3 years of management experience in Indirect Procurement for CAPEX/MRO. Prior background in procurement, sourcing engineer, or engineering background.
- Having certifications in procurement or supply chain is preferable (CIPS, ISM, ITC, etc).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Apisit - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901