- Project Leader in the design, specification, acquisition, installation and commissioning of tooling, assembly line, and related equipment.
- Monitor progress to be within budget guidelines.
- Drive cost reduction and quality improvement projects of the existing product range.
- Continuous improvement of the factory key processes.
- Collaborate with other department and Global Engineering tema to support operation plantwide throughput, Lean process, Line balance, waste elimination, Line side materials presentation .
- Engineering Degree in Industrial, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or other related field with engineering experiences
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in complex manufacturing industry. (Automotive, Home Appliance, Machinery etc.)
- Experience of supervision of junior staff.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly line, mold and die.
- Strong problem solving techniques and ability to conduct root cause analysis.
- Strong in Mulit-Project management.
- Good communication written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901