The business unit has experienced strong growth in the past year and has a clear growth strategy for the future. We operate two plants in the Samutprakarn area, manufacturing cargo containers, cargo pallets and related components with 270 local employees.
The purpose of the Industrial Engineer Supervisor function is to contribute to all aspects of the Industrialization; manufacturing capacity identification and stabilizing improvement bottleneck; Coordinate and work with all departments to managing improvement initiatives which will result reductions in manufacturing costs. Location: Bangsaotong
- Coordinate with Senior Change Leader, EMEA
- Initiative productivity improvement project which will result reduction in manufacturing cost
- Build foundation and culture for Continuous Improvement (CI) in factory
- Develop Daily management, PDCA Problem solving and A3 report, Standard and Visual management, Just in time, SMED, VSM, SIPOC, Workshop, FMEA, Right First Time, Pokayoke, Hoshin Kanri (HK), TPM, OEE, 7 QC Tools and Six Sigma)
- Coordinate and work with Engineering department for initiative new product industrialization phase
- Diagnose and analyze current business processes (Value Stream Mapping approach)
- Establish gap analysis between Current state and Future state to create improvement requirements.
- Initiative improvement project plan; achieve GM agreement; drive to achieve targets.
- Supervise industrial engineer's project management of CapEx industrialization.
- Close coordination between planning and finance teams to ensure routings and the resulting cost information is consistent, current, and accurate.
- Create process setup recipe for new product industrialize phase
- Standard work (C/T, C/O, OPTs, Line layout), initiative improvement and action plan
- Support Quality team to initiative PFMEA
- Reparation of reports and presentations to Maintenance & Industrial Engineering manager
- Follow the company procedures, work instructions, regulations and comply with environmental, health and safety requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Industrial Engineer
- Experience in Continuous Improvement programs such as Kaizen, TQM, TPM, OEE, QRQC and 6 Sigma project
- Experience in Leader or productivity improvement is preferred
- A demonstrated understanding of Lean principles and able to conduct training , such as 5S, 7 Wastes+1, Lean foundation, Kaizen, Daily management, PDCA Problem solving and A3 report, Standard Visual management, On Piece Flow, SMED, VSM, SIPOC, Workshop, FMEA, Right First Time, Pokayoke, Hoshin Kanri (HK), TPM, OEE, 7 QC Tools and Six Sigma
- Ability to multi-task working, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- Well organized, Good human relationship skills and Leadership skills
- Well problem solving skill and good presentation
- Able to use Microsoft office, Internet and Statistic analysis program
- Excellent in English