- Monitor and troubleshoot cloud systems and make sure the application never stops running.
- Proactively maintain and develop all infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7uptime service.
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstation hardware, software, security, and peripheral devices.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 1 year of experience with knowledge of Linux or Unix environments, Debian or ubuntu operating systems and server solutions (SQL, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS)
- Good understanding and knowledge of VMWare and Networking operation.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) is highly preferable.
- Run scheduled jobs, work in a shift across, and including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in shift and standby for any problem issues.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901