Infrastructure Project Director
Our client is one of the leading resourcing developers in Thailand, they are looking to for an experienced Project director to open new opportunity in multiple regions.
- Leading the company's missions and goals and contributing practical ways to the management level.
- Being ownership of the business, and project development activities.
- Supervising and coordinating with engineering and project development team.
- Following plans & scheduling, cost evaluation, project administration, interface management and delivery.
- Being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.\Coordinating in a matrixed organization, plan activities, and track project costs as necessary to satisfy project execution plan activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of Experiences in project management of infrastructure (any industries)
- Excellent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Able to travel for work both local and abroad.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8657 and ask to speak to Manaschanok. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901