- Lead and provide support on internal infra projects in Thailand and international
- Plan and manage infra related projects by using project management standards
- Responsible in project management assuring project delivery
- Coordinating with all organization resources, including vendors, and company internal
- Manage internal and external communication on changes or project related issues/ concern
- Oversee and maintaining the internal infrastructure, including ensuring on the smooth and effectiveness of the system
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of computer system and network, including finds improvement
- Participate and work closely with local, regional, and global IT to ensure on successful rollout
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Information System, or related field
- 9+ years of professional experience in leading IT Infra projects in complex infra environments
- Strong project management skills with proven record in leading a successful project in upgrading and implementation
- Hands-on technical background with previous experience as infrastructure engineer is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- PMP certificate is a plus
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8635 and ask to speak to the IT Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901