Instrument Engineer - (Very urgent)
- Take care engineering design, testing and commissioning of facility instrumentation and control systems.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures, equipment selection, schematic design, system layout, cost estimation and system documentation.
- Automation and SCADA project planning, scheduling and budgeting based upon project commissioning and start-up schedule.
- Develop and implement facility control and automation solutions based upon cause and effect documentation, P&ID's, control narrative and an understanding of the facility environment.
- Insure accuracy and reliability of instrumentation, SCADA, control and safety systems.
- Generate system architecture and automation network drawings.
- System testing and troubleshooting of control programs.
- Work closely with Production/Maintenance personnel to optimize facility efficiency and reliability.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or Control Systems and Instrumentation Engineering.
- 3-5 years' experience in Electrical or CS&I Engineering preferably in Chemical manufacturing industry.
- Have experience/knowledge in PCL, DCS, SCADA, SIS, SIL, Emergency Shutdown, Fire and Gas, Compressor Control System, Chematic diagrams, P&ID prints, Blue prints and control systems.
- Have experience/knowledge of a wide variety of software packages, operating systems and equipment.
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.