- Responsible for equipment preventive maintenance plan
- Troubleshoot Instrument equipment
- Recommend technical repairing technique and expertise to plant personnel
- Review and evaluate the specification from supplier
- Establish maintenance standard to support equipment strategy
- Bachelor or Master Degree in instrument and control engineering or related engineering.
- Min 3 years' experience in instrument equipment position in petrochemical businesses.
- Strong knowledge in designing and international standards of instrument equipment for petrochemical businesses
- Good command in English
- In-depth problem solving ability and good communication skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901