Integrated Planning Manager
- Manage yearly / monthly production plan from upstream through downstream unit with end-to-end optimization to maximize benefit of overall value chain including inter-plant streams
- Steer and monitor supply chain management optimization with effective coordination with related parties and timely distribution of a production plan in order to ensure effectiveness and maximize margin throughout the supply chain.
- Analyze margin impact of planned / unplanned operational events (on as needed basis) including plant shut downs / slow downs
- Advise short term operating strategy and drivers to stakeholders i.e., Strategy and corporate planning, Finance, Scheduling, Business units and Top management.
- Manage Linear Programming (LP) optimization results, review robustness of solution and sensitivity to input parameters (robustness of LP results). Identify opportunities to unconstrain the LP and analyze benefits
- Provide optimization solutions to Sourcing based on feedstock availability to help with crude / feedstock purchase. Review scenario analysis for crude shopping list.
- Lead Crude, Condensate Approval Board (CCAB) to improve margin by introducing new crudes, condensates and other feedstock while maintaining plant reliability and integrity
- Plan and conduct economic studies on impact of new feedstock, new product sale strategy,
- Determine the best practices in economic planning to maximize business profit.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineer or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Refining or Petrochemical Industry
- Experience running and maintaining LP model.
- Understand market condition on Refining and production Economics.
- Good English communication skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901