- Prepare, and develop with the team where required, drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- Take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the Head of Design in charge for key project stages
- Liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with company's procedures and standards
- Understand financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget
- Have an Industry recognized degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Some prior design experience with luxury hospitality brands for projects outside Thailand
- Able to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Able to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to priorities duties and work effectively under pressure
- Able to deal with the management of junior & intermediate designers on the team
- English fluency is a must.
For further information,
please ring +66 61 824 1281 or +66 2 106 8649 for "Construction Team"