- Handling and developing of internal audit plan, activities, reporting and relevant tools
- Perform audit engagement on the assignment, audits the activities all functions
- Providing suggestion and knowledge about internal audit within the company as well as improving the internal audit system
- Report to management on the progress of the audit and any emerging issues during audit fieldwork
- Responsible to draft audit report, action plans and submit to direct for review
- Be a focal point of internal audit team to proactively conduct monitoring of audit action closure by business as per agreed action and timeline specified in each audit report.
- Ad-hoc task assignment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in Internal Audit and / or External Audit in Manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge in standards of COSO, Risk Assessment, IIA
- CIA certificate would be advantage
- Good command of written and spoken in business English
- The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901