- Coordinate & execute Internal Audit assignments as adopted Risk-Based approach and as directed by the Chair of the Board of Committee, President, and CFO by reporting audit findings and recommendations accordingly
- Manage the Internal Audit department and supervise all Internal Audit staff
- Evaluate & document as system-based Internal Control by assessing Business Risks that affect the audit objective & goal, and developing fieldwork schedule & detailed audit program
- Support & manage overall Audit team to develop audit finding and provide risk rating & audit opinion for each assigned audit area
- Complete overall Internal Audit assignments (Operational Audit & Internal Control program) as agreed timeline
- Lead in Audit Opening Meeting, and Exit & Close out meeting, and participate in after audit review for future improvements
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CIA is preferred.
- 10+ years working experience at Managerial level from Manufacturing Business with solid Internal Auditing, Corporate Governance, and Risks Rating skills
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901