- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining enterprise risk management strategies and plans.
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarize business control weakness.
- Provide assistance to business units to ensure that the business unit's risk mitigated action plans align with corporate risk management strategies and guidelines.
- Conduct special investigation, audit assignment as requested by the audit committee, and senior management.
- Work with business units on compliance to ensure alignment with internal and external requirements.
- Providing challenge to the business units' risk-taking and risk assessments.
- Provide consult on projects, new initiatives, business objectives, processes, risk events, controls, and/or monitoring.
- Evaluating the risk profile and risk analysis for business units, culminating in Risk Reporting
- Influencing executives on key risks and actions needed.
- As needed, developing ad-hoc analysis, deep dive investigations and driving specific risk initiatives.
- A minimum Bachelor's degree Preferable in Accounting or Finance
- A Professional audit certificate ( CIS/CPA/CISA ) is a plus
- Excellence knowledge of auditing various business operation and risk based auditing attained minimum 5 years of progressive experience
- Experience with leading cross-functional teams (setting direction of team and managing expectations)
- Strong influence management and relationship skills.
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews.
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes.
- Able to travel extensively (Domestic)
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901