- Develop the annual risk assessment and audit plan.
- Complete internal audit assignment including other aspects such as timeline, scope and budget requirements.
- Prepare audit report and provide corrective action with senior stakeholders
- Provide guidance to business teams on aspects related to controls, risks and governance
- Support Regional team regarding about technical and commercial knowledges including business awareness.
- Develop the long-term Internal Audit Strategy with innovative thinking.
- Handle ad hoc project or special tasks following business requirement.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in accounting or related fields
- CIA license is highly required
- At least 10 years of experience in internal audit function from large MNC environment, manufacturing, automotive or trading are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of internal auditing and accounting
- Strong knowledge of risk-based audit methodology and understanding of business processes.
- Ability to work independently and travel for auditing in oversea
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to manage own workload and priorities
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901