- Support team leader to execute internal audit assignment as per approved internal audit plan by adopting risk-based approach
- Conduct audit interview, identify and summarize business control weaknesses
- Complete internal audit assignment within agreed timeline and scope
- Full compliance with internal audit methodologies and critical auditing steps
- Support team leader to develop audit finding and provide risk rating and audit opinion for each assigned audit.
- Assist team leader on draft audit report writing
- Participate in after audit review with team leader to identify lesson learn of each audit that can be used for future improvements
- A minimum Bachelor's degree Preferable in Accounting or Finance
- A Professional audit certificate (CIS/CPA/CISA) is a plus
- Excellence knowledge of auditing various business operation and risk-based auditing attained minimum 8 years of progressive experience
- Strong influence management and relationship skills
- Leadership skills in bringing together processes that include different businesses, regions and support functions
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent reviews.
- Monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to The Finance Team2.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901