Position: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Bangkok office and need to travel to other province by time to time
Subordinate: 1 Internal Auditor
- Develop internal audit plan, audit procedure, design risk-based audit program and improve internal control processes.
- Manage the Internal Audit department and supervise all Internal Audit staff in term of routine audits for high risk areas to ensure control effectiveness and perform on-site and off-site control
- Prepare audit report, provide recommendations and agree with auditee for improvement action plan and present audit results, consist of audit finding, consequence, and recommendation, to Department Manager, Management team and Board of Directors
- Coordinate with various departments for problem identification and root cause analysis including implement action plan and improve the effectiveness of control process.
- Study and research for best practices or professional practices in concern areas and propose for improvement
- Encourage awareness in fraud prevention through training and fraud risk assessment
- Provide communication channel for whistle blowing program
- Support for fraud investigation and recommend improvement action to prevent fraud
- Be proactive in fraud prevention program, such as survey for bidding evaluation by vendor
- Monitor and maintain Ethics Helpline
- Ensure Effectiveness of Corporate Business Continuity Management
- Ensure good corporate governance, operational efficiency, and compliance with policies, procedures and legislation
- Monitor and ensure all business units comply with company policies, procedures, and external regulations
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accountancy/Finance, or related field
- Experience at least 8 years' experience in internal audit
- Holding CIA, Certified Internal Auditor, would be an advantage
- Good command in English, both speaking and writing (with required TOEIC score 750)
- Good leadership skill, mature person with excellent human interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and can work under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901