· Take full responsibilities and control of the Internal Audit, J-SOX and Self-Assessment audit activities.
· Manage assessment process and ensure a steady and effective implementation; audit planning, execution of field audit, report on audit result.
· Ensure the exaction of filed audit is align on the regional guideline.
· Maintain audit working paper and supporting document to support audit findings.
· Draft audit report and confirm action plan.
· Report audit finding and action plan to President and Regional Audit
· Follow up the action plan and ensure the action has been taken
· Advise and report on internal control status and recommend company to improve business controls, efficiency, and compliance
· Coordinating with parent company external auditor consult service provider regarding Internal Audit activities and other matters.
· Male/Female, age more than 40 years old
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting and Finance.
· Proficient in English both written and spoken.
· Experience and have a good knowledge of Internal Audit, prefer manufacturing background.
· Experience in J-SOX or SOX Function at least 5 years and relating to Internal control, risk management and improvement activities.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901