- Male/ Female, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in Internal Audit or External Audit.
- CPA / CIA is an optional.
- Knowledge of Internal Audit.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Work experience in an ERP environment.
- Should be a team player.
- Presentable, Excellent Communication skills in English Language.
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Available to travel for auditing in upcountry and oversea.
- Prepare / up-date existing Audit Programs.
- Understand and validate the process as it operates and identify key risks/gaps.
- Seek and validate Status of Corrective Actions taken on the previous audits done in the defined area.
- Complete the audits as per the audit plan within the time frame.
- Get the findings vetted from the area in charge for their validity.
- Prepare clear & concise draft audit report.
- Seek management Response to the Audit Report from HOD concerned.
- Participate in Opening & Closing Meetings of the Audit.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901