- Assist in preparing and implementing risk-based internal audit plan
- Performing on-field audit operation as planned and finalizing audit findings
- Preparing internal audit report including findings, implication and concrete recommendation
- Presenting final audit result and unusual transaction noted during a course of the audit
- Prepare audit work program & papers, as well as documentations
- Follow up the management's action implementation for previous audit issue and report the result to supervisor, middle and senior management awareness
- Comply with the department and company's policies and procedures (including laws and regulation, and professional standards)
- Review the Company's policies and procedures and deliver constructive recommendation
- Provide consultative service to management from time-to-time
- Participate in some special project assigned
- Able to perform task from planning up to presentation stage
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting/ Finance or related field
- A professional audit certification CIA/ CPA license is preferred
- At least 3 years working experience from well-known MNCs with good knowledge of Internal Auditing
- Knowledge in Accounting & Finance standards such as IFRS etc.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English both spoken & writing
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901