- Responsible company's internal audit planning and operational.
- Oversee IA staff to ensure all company's internal audit will meet KPI
- Analyze and Develop company's internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
- Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation to Bus. to ensure all will and able to operate their functions properly and comply with company's internal control system.
- Other adhoc task assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Internal Audit
- Experienced from manufacturing factory business will be an advantage
- Good in English Communication
- Leadership, proactive, strong logical thinking and high responsibilities
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901