Job Title: Internal Control Assistant Manager
- Assure and develop the company's efficiency of Internal Control Framework (ICF) by ensuring that the information is accurately being completed in ICF matrix
- Be responsible for Internal Control's Assessment in the system
- Identify Problems & Gaps & Areas of improvement and initiate Remediation Plan for any areas of deficiencies including report directly to Management Team
- Conduct Internal Control Training (ICF) on a regular basis for all departments by liaising with Operations, Accounting and within Internal Control Team to maintain secure & efficient compliance environment
- Handle for Special Projects to identify opportunities for efficient & effective process, standardization, and automation
- Support management team & internal audit team for Operational and Financial Audits in the preparation process, liaise with external auditors, and follow-up the addressing of deficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 5 years of working experience in multinational company in auditing, internal control, internal audit or compliance
- Experience from Manufacturing business will be an advantage
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and especially MS Power Point)
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901