- Responsible in managing the appropriate tools and resources to ensure timely project completion and meet expectations, plan and objectives.
- Coordinate across related parties such as R&D, NPD, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales & Marketing both local and overseas to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Ensure all necessary technical documents to timely facilitate the product development and all projects delivered represent the highest level of quality and reliability.
- Solid experience in project management from consumer goods and international coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure design projects meet current objectives, schedules and budgets.
- Understanding of the design process and knowledge of technologies and manufacturing techniques/processes.
- Flexible, proactive, good attitude, fast-learner, and work well under pressure.
- Possess strong project coordination, people management, planning, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to motivate self and team members and work in multinational working environments with cultural diversification.
- Willing to work overtime when required and travel across Asia (work experience overseas will be advantaged).
- Native in Chinese and fluent in English.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team 5 .
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901