Sales Capability Section Manager
This sales force requires providing them with the right sales tools and selling skills. In that role, the sales capability manager needs to work with the Domestic team, to leverage on efforts already in place and with the distributors to ensure training the local team happens with clear KPI's and roadmap in place.
- Define the capability strategy regionally (selling skills, basic call procedure, product and promotion training). The strategy needs to cover all sales force elements (sales rep, sales manager, promoter girl)
- Design the training course to meet the market's expectation with the right sale tools and training courses
- Strategic planning the training roadmap to sales team.
- Develop and train skills for local sale force.
- Compile all content to be provided to the local teams via domestic and agencies if needed
- Deliver training in the countries as per plan
- Measure training effectiveness on a regular basis, with KPIs per country
- Doing workforce planning and allocation sales team.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Sales and Retails Management.
- Strong with regional experience and to understand other cultures.
- Strong knowledge and experience in training experience
- Good command of both English & Thai in speaking, reading, and writing
- Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.