Business type: Bangkok
- Provide business analysis and business decision support for investment projects.
- Analyse feasibility study, evaluate capital expenditure opportunity and return on investment for new investment projects.
- Coordinate with business team, operation team with both local and region to support and provide business knowledge, operation on investment process and guideline.
- Control budgeting for each project investment and deliver the capital expenditure movement by monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Monitor and develop process improvement for investment project.
- Prepare the annual planning process report and other initiatives tasks as assigned by Manager
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor or Master's degrees in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance analysis, investment analysis and financial model from leading manufacturers, especially in energy sector
- Strong in analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Good computer skill (MS Office, strong familiarity with Excel/PPT) and SAP (FI module) is preferred.
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901