Job Title: Investment Banking (In-House)
Location: BTS Line
- Formulate "Feasibility Study" to support Financial Planning, Budget & Forecasting.
- Manage "Due-Diligence Process" on Corporate Financial Deals including lead team in Deal Structuring, Closing of M&A transactions, and Divestment & conducting financial models & valuation for IPO projects.
- Prepare the appropriate Financing Tools for "Debt and Equity" in Capital Markets to match with "Funding Plan and Return on Investment of each investment projects".
- Review and negotiate for "Commercial Terms & Agreement" including Share Purchase Agreement, JV Agreement etc.
- Prepare "Presentation Material" (current economic situation, investment opportunity, financial model etc.) for the assigned projects, and present to Management Team and relevant stakeholders.
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Related Fields with at least 5-7 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Financial Structuring and Investment.
- Background from Investment Banking from Banking industry would be an advantage.
- Good people skills, Hands-on, Team-Leader, supervising skill, Good presentation & communication skills, and able to deliver completed assignments as deadline.
- Fluent in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901