· Analyze the company's operating and financial information, prepare financial valuation models as well as board of directors / shareholders / investor / analyst presentation.
· Organize and actively conduct the company's financial communication events including roadshows, analyst meetings, press releases/conferences and shareholder meetings.
· Prepare and maintain the effective investor/shareholder communication channels/tools including websites, newsletters, annual reports and social media.
· Manage day-to-day investor/analyst enquiries, provide inputs / feedbacks to the company's management as well as handle crisis management.
· Represent the company to maintain and manage long-term relationship with existing and potential domestic and international investors, research analysts, and financial media.
· Manage the effective and timely communication of the company's operations, business models, strategic directions, financial performance to various types of local & international investors / shareholders, third-party research analysts as well as financial media to assist them understand the company's fundamentals and envision the optimal share valuation.
· Bachelor or master's degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields
· Minimum of 5 years of continually progressive experience in Investor Relations, Credit Analysis, Investment Banking, Capital Markets, or other applicable analytical function
· Outstanding oral and written and communication skill
· Fluent of Thai and English
· Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Creative and positive thinking, team-work oriented, well organized, detail oriented, flexible, eager to learn, and multi-tasking skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|