- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and communicating financial and business performance to investors
- Building trust and maintaining strong relationships with the investment community from the stock exchange, regulators, financial institutions, and investors
- Ensure proper disclosure of company's information in a timely manner
- Lead other IR activities and coordinating with relevant parties
- Master degree in business, finance or business management or other related fields
- At least 4-5 years experiences in research analysis and investor relations, including corporate communications and /or working in a public company limited and financial analysis or other related fields.
- Experiences in Investor Relation from listed company.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- A positive outgoing attitude.
- Able to build trust and maintain strong relationships with investors.
- Forward-looking, good initiative, strong analytical skills and achievement-oriented.
- Pleasant personality, energetic and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901