Position: Investor Relations Assistant Manager to Manager
- Analyze the operation data and forecast the key performance to prepare the presentation.
- Prepare the quarterly performance presentation for analysts, fund manager and investors.
- Arrange the Company meetings, prepare meeting documents, attend and record and take minutes of entire meeting both in Thai and English version.
- Organize the Board of Director Meeting.
- Draft Press Release and MD&A.
- Response to unitholders' requests and inquiries.
- Disclose the quarterly/annual information as the SEC&SET regulations.
- Update the investor relation section on the website.
- Monitor IR website to be accurate and updated on daily basis.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor/master's degree in in Accounting, Finance and Banking, Economics, Laws or any other related fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Investor Relations.
- Good command of English.
- Good knowledge of SET and SEC and other related laws and regulations.
- Can do attitude, service-minded and well-organized including presentation skill.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901