Job Title: Investor Relations - Manager
Location: Samut Prakan
- Initiate policies & standards on information disclosure by cooperating with Corporate Communications, legal, and Company Secretary & Governance teams.
- Communicate message of the company's market share price with intrinsic value as the strategic plan.
- Monitor Equity Market's movement and Investor's feedback, and report to Management Team
- Lead IR activity and execute effective IR strategy to the Investment Community & stakeholders (i.e. shareholder, analyst, fund manager, credit rating agencies, regulators).
- Comply to relevant regulators i.e. Stock Exchange of Thailand and Exchange Commission in Thailand etc.
- Set communication plan to ensure that key message is distributed to both local and foreign Investors in a timely manner.
- Analyze Broker Research or Market Earnings consensus and prepare corrective message in case of deviation from internal earnings.
- Supervise team in preparing the accurate and transparent communication and regulatory disclosure materials (56-1 & 56-2 Reports, Annual Report etc.) in accordance with SEC/SET guideline.
- Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- 10+ years of working experience in Investor Relations role
- Good communication & presentation & inter-personal skills, Hands-on, Assertive, Pleasant Personality, Dynamic and Self-Starter
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901