- Analyze the company's operating and financial information, prepare financial valuation models as well as board of directors / shareholders / investor / analyst presentation
- Organize and actively conduct the company's financial communication events including roadshows, analyst meetings, press releases/conferences and shareholder meetings
- Prepare and maintain the effective investor/shareholder communication channels/tools including websites, newsletters, annual reports and social media
- Manage day-to-day investor/analyst enquiries, provide inputs / feedbacks to the company's management as well as handle crisis management
- Represent the company to maintain and manage long-term relationship with existing and potential domestic and international investors, research analysts, and financial media
- Manage the effective and timely communication of the company's operations, business models, strategic directions, financial performance to various types of local & international investors / shareholders, third-party research analysts as well as financial media to assist them understand the company's fundamentals and envision the optimal share valuation
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting / Finance or any related field
- 3+years of investor relations experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (TOEIC > 700)
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, and good team player
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300