Job Title: Investor Relations Specialist to Manager
- Handle all company's disclosures and create IR Materials as required by SET & SEC such as "MD&A & 56-1 report & 56-2 report & Quarterly Business Performance report & the company's website & all compliance reports etc."
- Support Investment Director in preparing "Feasibility Study", and analyze & prepare the business movement & analysis report from the company's Financial statement to communicate to analyst and Shareholder about the business perspective and Stock's Value
- Lead IR Roadshows both Thailand and overseas including communicate the essential Financial Information & Stock's Value issues to investors, and lead all required shareholder's meeting & Board of Director's meeting & analyst meeting & AGM's meeting & Conference Call & Press Day
- Handle day-to-day inquiries from Analysts & Investors & Shareholders etc.
- Master's Degree in MBA, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields
- At least 4 years of related experience in Investor Relations and Company Secretary roles
- Good Communication & Supervising & Inter-personal skills, Service-Mind, Analytical thinking, Self-Starter, Can work independently and Initiative
- Good command in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity
and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623, 02-106-8612 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901