- Mainly responsible for application development (projects) and ongoing maintenance of all business systems (service and technical) for the Group company.
- Working on complex and advanced innovative projects.
- Provide leadership on project management and maintenance in any of administration such as financial planning, general accounting, HR related, etc.
- Trial & assess advanced IT tool and make control method to deploy to Group company.
- Supervise technical staff, vendor, collaborator in managing product development and implementation.
- Continue improve in Quality, Cost efficiency and Delivery.
- Support Managers and partner with peers to ensure the company, Group company and divisional goals are successful.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or Relevant.
- Age 27 - 32 years old.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on supporting Finance, accounting system.
- Understanding of concept and elements of SCM, ERP (ex. SAP FI, CO, MM).
- Technical understanding of SQL, .Net and Java PHP with 5 Years of experience preferred.
- Be able to communicate in English (TOEIC score of 600+) and Japanese is preferable (JLPT level of N3+)
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8660. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901