· React to IT support issues promptly ensuring that services are returned to normal operational state in an efficient and risk freeway wherever possible.
· Acting as an escalation point for any major IT issues.
· Make informed decisions to ensure availability of IT systems, Business/ShopFloor Applications, and network infrastructure.
· Pro-active monitoring, identification, assessment and escalation of technical/security issues and breaches in the infrastructure.
· Provide technical support to computer users; monitors computer configurations; identifies and repairs any problems.
· Develop and maintains standard operating procedures
· Development and providing IT solution for employee
· Management the daily operation of IT Support of infrastructure and business applications
· Management and leadership of the IT Operations team, assign tasks, priorities and follow up to ensure resolutions are provided in a timely manner. · Maintain inventory of all components and subassemblies for new computer systems; keeps maintenance records and documentation
· Bachelors/Master's degree level in IT or related field
· Experience in a wide variety of IT disciplines, including networking, servers, storage, data management, operations, and disaster recovery
· 5-7 years experienced in an enterprise environment
· Strong interpersonal and management skills, proven ability and experience in team development
· Customer focus and results oriented. Able to work in production field with high pressure
· Ability to deal effectively in a multicultural team
· ITIL v3 certification Foundations highly desirable
· Hold of any CISCO Certifications CCNA, CCNP, CCIE will be advantage
· Experiences in Project Management or Service Delivery Management is a must
· Experiences in system implementation and/or system development projects are benefits
· Experiences in Automotive business are benefits
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Sub Specialization:||Infrastructure and Services Delivery,|