IT Audit Manager
- Take care of IT Audit Projects, including IT governance, IT Audit Report and Internal Audit support.
- Ensure that audit cycle is followed by Policy, Compliance, Rules and regulation.
- Provide recommendation and suggestion to both IA and IT Audit teams for better work efficiency.
- Develop Information System Auditing Program
- Able to provide consultancy for any new technology that could align with company's auditing system.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in IT Audit, IA Technology, Solutions architect, Enterprise Architect or related field.
- Must have strong, effective communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Familiar with Team Management
- Good in English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.