The Business Analyst is the liaison between the business units (customers) and the technology team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for setting direction and guiding the collection/analysis, communication of requirements and solution feasibility in order to meet the business units' needs through a proper use of technology.
- Works with business units to identify business priorities and advises customers on options.
- Develops relationships with customers by being proactive, presents a thorough understanding of their business and provides innovative business solutions.
- Collaborate with developers to establish the technical vision and solution feasibility.
- Requirements analysis, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Works with technology team and business units to develop and execute plans to test and validate systems/applications and business requirements.
- Developing user documentation, training materials, manual updates and field communications.
- Performs a leading role in user acceptance testing (UAT).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any related fields
- 4 years working experience in Business Analyst or Project management
- Good command in English
- Negotiation skill in dealing with vendors
- Good attitude, problem-solving skill, and able to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901