- Gather, define, document, and translate high level business requirement to come up with project plan, and detailed functional specification with proper sign-off process.
- Undertake the analysis of system problems, identify impacts and propose solutions that meet with business needs.
- Collaborate with solution team to ensure that Functional Specification is designed and covered all the requirements and be able to explain to business users to understand those functionalities.
- Responsible for checking system test, integration test, and test result.
- Responsible for User Acceptance test plant (UAT) and test scripts.
- Coordinate and lead user in testing and collect error report, plus coordinate to solve testing problem and system problem.
- Establish and monitor project requirements, priorities, impacts and deadlines.
- Coordinate and communicate with end users, management, staff and vendors on project and day-to-day issues and status.
- Develop IT Plans and budgets for approval by relevant sponsor and approval committees.
- Manage the implementation of approved projects according to company standard and ensure project scopes, objectives, costs, and benefits are documented and keep up to date.
- Manage key stakeholders to enable team member to work productively to understand and document processes, products, and requirements.
- Monitor project progress to unsure quality projects are completed on time, within budget and according to agreed quality standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5-7 years as an IT Business system analyst, Project Management or IT Job-related.
- Experience in SAP (PP,FICO,WM,QM,SD) process re-design and improvement.
- Proven ability to undertake and manage medium size (3-6 months projects) IT projects.
- Strong analytical skill in analyzing, classifying and documenting requirements to complete, consistent and accurate level.
- Able to independently address a wide range of typical problems related to the work.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice. 24 x 7 Support is required, especially on Finance month end closing.
- Prior experience with Automotive Industry company or large multinational company would be advantage.
- Strong communications skill by able to articulate clearly, clarify queries and provide logical answers to question.
- Good in English Skills
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901