- Delivering end-to-end IT Business support in accordance with IT service level agreements by partnering with end-users and technology groups, the specialist ensures all IT Business incidents are analyzed, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes.
- Enable IT service strategy to mitigate Registration and E-Learning System, Sales Systems and Corporate System software issues.
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT issues via WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype for Business, phone, web, and in-person formalizing the communication in SERENA ticketing system.
- Partners with Regional IT, Global Shared Services IT, Global IT, External Software Providers and business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on IT Services with a strong focus on our Registration and Sales.
- Facilitate communication between Local Business, Regional IT, Global IT and External Providers in order to resolve IT Business issues in a short manner and secure business continuity.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT.
- Experience using help desk ticketing software and incident troubleshooting and escalation.
- Familiarity with ITILv3 or related service delivery frameworks.
- ERP, .NET and SQL/PL-SQL technical certifications are a plus.
- IT Operations Management and IT Business Continuity skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, E-Learning and E-commerce and back office business processes.
- Knowledge and experience of Database Software (Oracle, Microsoft SQL) and Programming Languages (.NET) is expected.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Sharepoint skills is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and IT Problem solving skills.
- Good Command in English communication.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901