- To serve as liaison to internal auditors, external auditors, BOT auditors and other regulators mandates regarding documentation and review of information compliance.
- To interact with respective governance organizations to resolve complaints and issues related to the inappropriate use of technology and institutional/ personal information.
- To ensure that the Enterprise IT Security Policy support in compliance with mandatory regulator policies.
- To provide IT compliance advisory and consultation in regarding to regulations, industry benchmarks and practices.
- To review current technology and information policies and practices for continued applicability and effectiveness with respect to security and governmental compliance.
- To maintain DLP policies and configuration in DLP tool based on business requirements to protect sensitive information.
- To act as ISMS coordinator by coordinating with ISMS working team for PDCA (plan do check act) activities.
- To act as ISMS document controller for defining document control procedure, controlling ISMS documents, and coordinate with related party for ISMS document register.
- To perform and report on SOX ITGC assessment in according to MUFG instruction.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience with in IT Control, IT Security, IT Compliance within Banking/Financial services and products
- Familiarly with compliance regulations standards such as BOT, SEC, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Strong leadership and people management
- Planning and execution skills
- Good communication in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901