Job Responsibilities :
- To perform Communications and Relationship with customer
- Inform and update schedule plan of company change process to customer
- Create RFO (Reason For Outage) report for customer and Provide monthly reports for each service product.
- Manage project management in Business Unit
- Assist Business unit head in team coaching
- To Coordinate and contact customer - incidents, problem solving, planned chang
- Provide and support Ad-Hoc data query request.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- 10 years of IT, Data Center, Network or Customer Service
- Experience with Data Center infrastructure, Network, Cloud Technology and Security
- Good knowledge in ITIL framework, ISO, and other standards
- Fluent in written and verbal English and chinese (preferable)
- Proven people management skills, leadership, communication and teamwork spirit
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330